Traditional Garlic Egg Yolk
from Kenko Kazoku
• Garlic field harvested with passion by Sosuke HONDA •
• Uses organic garlic grown in safe and secure environment •
• Fertilized egg yolk made in Kyushu •
• Flaxseed oil rich in alpha-linolenic acid •
• Awarded the Monde Selection Gold Award for 5 straight years •
• Total number of sales exceeded 140 million bags •
Garlic is a healthy food all times and places.
Garlic is said to be stamina ingredients which has been used for a long times.
In ancient Egypt, there was record that garlic was given to those workers who engaged in harsh pyramid construction. Garlic is also known that it warms up the body and is essential for Chinese medicinal food recipes. It is an ingredient that has been used to maintain good health around the world since ancient times.
"Garlic" and "Egg yolk" are the best match.
Ideal combination that enhances each other's nutrients. Garlic is high in potassium and carbohydrates while egg yolk is rich in protein, fat, calcium and iron. By combining these two, we can achieve the best nutritional balance.
The study found that Alliin and S-allyl-L-cysteine, the useful component in garlic, become more absorbent when taken together with egg yolk instead of taking alone.
Why you should consume
Garlic Egg Yolk?
- It is soft, smooth and easy to swallow.
- It is slim in shape, so even for people who are not good at swallowing can drink it without difficulty.
- It's an ideal capsule that is both safe and easy to swallow.
- Characteristics of vegetable soft capsules "Veg cap".
- 100% animal-free and it's safe.
- Soft and smooth to swallow.
- Main ingredients are plant-derived ingredients, so it's almost tasteless and odorless.
- It's highly airtight and protects from oxidation and odor.
How to consume?
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day with food and water.
- Keep healthy with 1 tablets a day
- If you want to be healthier than now, take 2 tablets a day.
- When you have to work harder, take 3 tablets a day to power up energetically
Please consume as soon as possible after opening the package.
Please keep the zipper tightly closed as it is hygroscopic.
Please refer to the raw materials and refrain from consuming if you have any food allergies, or feel unwell with your physical condition.
Due to the nature of natural ingredients, the uneven coloration of the contents may occur, but there is no quality problem.
Build a balanced diet based on staple foods, main dishes, and side dishes.
DENTOU NINNIKU RANOU
(GARLIC & EGG YOLK + FLAXSEED OIL)
Pack Size: 18.8g ( 1 capsule 605mg X 31 capsules )
Ingredients: Garlic Egg Yolk Powder, Flaxseed Oil, Beeswax, Capsule Cornstarch, Glycerin, Carrageenan
Expiry Date: 2022.09
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.